Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HOME DECOR.........

Our 2nd living room/watching room

My 9 months son play area.....

My 2nd living room/watching room



My 1st living rooms...keep changing almost once a week...easily get bored...

Pelita ayam bought from kak Sali....
one of the cover yang bertulis "cottage" pecah masa tengah kemas...sayangnyer

Hanging clock bought from kak shida....

Hanging letter rack bought from kak anum

These two foot stool i need to dress up....does any of our frens out there can help me to sew dress for these two? please leave message in shoutbox ya

Signage order from kak ira

Dear frens...miss u all...so sorry coz didn't update for such a long time...a bit busy lately with my research proposal....here i would like to share my home decor and some of the items bought from english deco maniac frens.....will get more to add the decor.....still alot of lacking here in there in my decor and frens feel free to comment....

soon before xmas i decided to repaint my living room with pink colour....what do u all think?.....please suggest which brand is good....Jotun, Colourland, Dulux, Nippon Paint etc? my previous colour was Nippon Paint Odorless (yellow)...price quite expensive but the finishing not so good as i expected...now i wanted to have colour that vibrant and shining.......

1 comment: